SMS Marketing Should Be Used To Generate Revenue in 2019!
The rapid advancement of technology has opened gates for a new era of smartphones where communication channels are easy and people are always connected to each other.
This is why mobile internet usage is taking over desktop internet usage as average human being use their cell phone at least 85 times per day for checking information and latest social media updates.
Overall it can be concluded that we’re hugely dependent on cell phones and this trend is expected to continue in coming times but this opens a new opportunity door for marketers to reach consumers.
SMS marketing is gaining a great deal of interest by businesses which is understandable as in 2020 it’s predicted that 90% of the world population will be having a mobile phone.
Is Bulk SMS Marketing effective?
Yes! mobile marketing works, but only if your text message reaches to consumer’s inbox, and if your ad is mobile-optimized.
Surprisingly sms marketing is the only way to create noise and get a positive return on investment.
It’s interesting to know that most of the marketers laughed at the idea of SMS marketing because they thought it was less effective than email marketing.
But that’s a myth. The bulk sms services are lurking in the background, waiting for you to capitalize on it.
Some advantages of sms marketing to generate revenue:-
1) Text messages have the best engagement rate then any other medium for example emails remain unread for at least 48 hours generally, the average click-through rate for PPC is even worse, but text messages are always read immediately after they’re sent. The probability of getting your message to targeted users is vastly higher than with email, PPC, organic, or social.
2) Traditional sms marketing in India offer trackable software platforms where marketers can easily track who opened the message, link clicked, ignored the message and manage sms campaigns all from the desktop. SMSIndiaHub‘s bulk sms software platform lets you track each step starting with initial delivery and opening.
3) The best bulk sms marketing technique includes an interactive content where its possible to get feedback from your recipients through a quick tap on the ‘reply’ button or a click on your link. And, of course, it’s perfectly optimized for mobile.
4) Another offering from sms marketing campaign is high delivery rates. Just need to press “send,” and your message goes out instantly. So try your sms marketing free now.
6) Biggest advantages of sms marketing are offering a personal touch while sending a text message hereby giving an informal opportunity for driving engagement.
7) Some best SMS marketing tactics include sending customers exclusive deals via coupons, sending automated messages to customers who have subscribed via drip campaigns and let your customers text to cast a vote via online polls
The bulk sms marketing has evolved a lot over the past few years and became most helpful to marketers in context of sms marketing price and success rate of sms marketing campaign since most people are attached to their phones today.
But it’s important to automate your SMS marketing campaigns since we’re into the idea of working smarter and not harder.